Blog Name

I needed ideas for an Ultimate (Frisbee) team name so I asked my friend Brett.
And incidently I wanted to blog, so I might as well leech off his ideas.

Screamin' Berries it is :D

...at least it's better than Deadly Falcons, Flying Dragons, Shark Fighters, Mighty Slayers, Backyard Warriors, Shakers and Bakers, Hip Hop Bunnyz, Red Hot Oompa-Loopmas, Wild Tornadoes, The Crazy Insane Flying Monkey Space Invaders, Raged Eskimos, Frisbee Crunchers, Frisbee Slammers, Frisbee Predators and Frisbee Eaters.

Thanks, man.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who ever your friend Brett is he must be the lamest person on earth. I mean come on half of those names dont even make sense. But good name you picked in the end im sure he didnt even come up with it.
Brett =)

Lothwe said...

I think we should most definitely be the deadly flying mighty red hot monkey shakers and bakers.

Lucy said...

...by the time we finish cheering that the disk would be in our end zone.

Lothwe said...

..damn.