Sleeping in a fridge

Seriously, that would be awesome right about now. The sun's nice and all, but it's just too hot to do anything. Even sitting at home makes me sweat like an elephant in menopause. Yeah, just like that.

The stuffiness makes everything so irritating. I find myself getting frustrated more easily, because suddenly the music's too loud, the jokes aren't funny, the computer's too slow, my dad's being too much of a mom, people are too annoying, everywhere I go is too chaotic and being the impatient person that I already am, nothing really helps me get through the heat. I'll only rage and get more irritated. My only way of escaping all of that is to sleep and it's even too hot to sleep because I'll just lie on my bed and end up swimming in my own pool of sweat. Fml. Now, I could fully appreciate the hardcore AC availability in China.

And yay, my driver's license came today. I look like a criminal in that photo. And my dad won't let me drive until he puts me through some classes with an instructor, I guess he doesn't want me learning all his reckless driving skills.

0 comments: